Friday, January 9, 2009

my wallet.inspired by ms.ben blog.


Wallet is an essential to a person normally called human.
not every human use a wallet in their daily life..but i do..
I will tell you anything about my wallet..u can read if u r interested but if u're not dats fine..
mY wallet is away older than me!!can ya blieve it??
this was my late father wallet..he use this wallet since 1980s until his last breath..
n im staring to use it in 2005..that was 4 years ago..i never use other wallet since ten bcuz i really luv this wallet.
wHat is da brand of my wallet??
>John masters..
Where Did mY faTHER bouGht it?
>London(when he was studyIng there)


wHat is in ur wallet?
rite now u can see it From the picture..

i only have..
-rm513 cash..
-14,000 indonesian rupiah..
-echo park membership card..
-rakan muda member card..
-maybank payment slip..
-airasia boarding passes..
-some bizness card..
-my i.d..
dats all..

2 comments: